Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Belly Punching?

So, the search engine elves in Google's servers have started sending more people to links of my descriptions of Brazilian Ju Jitsu techniques .
 
Which is kinda neat.  Except that I've seen more than one who got to the "Knee on Belly" position by searching for "belly punching."
 
I mean, granted, these searches are from places where English isn't the predominant language, but, yechh, what are they looking for?
If it isn't something wholesome like a instructions of how to immobilize someone by putting all you weight on his solar plexus with your knee, they're going to be very disappointed. 
 
Seriously, if you know what "belly punching" searchers are looking for and it's not going to further erode my respect for the Internet, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a fetish.

And trust me my respect for the internet eroded as soon as I watched an episode of "To Catch A Predator."