Sunday, July 10, 2005

1000 Hits: Litvak Officially Opinionmaker

If you look at the bottom of the page, you'll see a hit counter, which passed 1000 hits this weekend.
As numerous as the stars in the (hazy Brooklyn) firmament are the legions of those who visit these pages.
I admit, loyal readers, this accomplishment is as much yours as mine.
The Litvak is now officially an Opinionmaker.

Read more below the jump.


[clears throat]
I hope to use my recently acquired power to cow tyrants, to defend those who are cruelly oppressed, and to rail against injustice, not to line my own pockets with the filthy lucre of those interests who would become irresistible when backed with the force of my pen.

What, too much? I just paraphrased the NYT editorial statement.
Also, everyone, thanks for reading.

No comments: